Services & Capabilities
Warehousing & Fulfillment
Camco is a truly integrated co-packer in the sense that the term turnkey is literal. Unlike many others, our services include the movement of your product directly from our manufacturing facility into the supply chain from Camco’s on-site warehousing & distribution center. With 500,000 square feet of warehousing and distribution space, along with inventory management systems and customized fulfillment services, Camco offers the ideal partner for bringing product to market.
Our ability to ship directly to end users as well as support a network of customer and channel distribution centers from our manufacturing site minimizes freight costs, reduces lead times, and simplifies the supply chain. Camco has the ability to ship small parcel orders, LTL shipments and full truckload quantities. When combined with a customized inventory management program, Camco provides the ability for same day parcel and LTL shipments ensuring your product will get into the hands of your end users when needed.
Warehousing & Fulfillment Services
- More than 200 inbound & outbound truckloads being managed daily
- Parcel, LTL, & FTL shipping capabilities
- 40+ Dock Doors
- Camco acts as an extension of our customers business by performing services within their inventory management systems to provide them with another distribution center location for their finished goods
- Inventory management & order fulfillment services for more than 4,000 finished goods
- Inventory management system which has full tracking and traceability of products from production through shipment
- Dedicated Customer Service Shipping Department team which will provide support regarding your current outbound shipments & orders
- Full audit process prior to shipment for all outbound shipping orders
Please call 859-727-3200 or contact us online for more Warehousing & Order Fulfillment information.